Thank you for choosing My Slow Experience Ltd.
Who we are
Info myslowexperience ltd. Limited company registred within the UK. Comapny number : 12258244
By purchasing products from www.myslowexperience.com, you totally agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), applicable to all customers of www.myslowexperience.com (“Customers”)
These Ts&Cs are made in accordance with professional rules, national and international customs.
By placing an Order on www.mysmowexperice.com you agree to these Terms and Conditions. Our Site will guide you through the ordering process. Before submitting your Order you will be given the opportunity to review your Order and amend it if needed. Please ensure that you have checked your order carefully before submitting it.
Deliveries shall be made according to our stocks and availabilities. Back orders are possible and each customer will be informed. It will be as well clearly written in the product’s description on www.myslowexperience.com.
No compensation can be claimed for delivery, non delivery or late delivery.
In the event that we do not accept or cannot fulfil your Order for any reason, no payment will be taken under normal circumstances. If we have taken payment any such sums will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 7 days, using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods.
Seller recommends that Buyer give very accurate shipping instructions. The Seller declines all liability if errors occur through lack of information;
- 5.1 The Supplier shall deliver the Goods to the address for delivery given when ordering Only in the UK (Mainland) or Europe (Mainland counties)
- To deliver its goods, My Slow Experience Ltd is using :
- Royal Mail Postage services for Large letters (up to 7 soap bars) and small parcel (up to 18 soap bars)
- Force Parecel for more than 18 soap bars.
Dispatch will be made as soon as possible. Due to Covid, we cannot guaranteed any delay.
- 5.2 The delivery time is given as an indication, and is subject of the supplier : Royal Mail or Force Parcel.
- 5.3 The Supplier can send a proof of postage, but cannot be responsible of the delivery at all (delay, no delivery…). The Supplier will give the Customer all details in case of issue but will not be involved in the chasing.
Please be aware the good sold in www.myslowexperience.com are all made with natural and organic product and any, shape, colour, smell, size, weigh can be challenged by Nature. We cannot though guarantee the product as it will arrived in your mail box.
5 PROPERTY AND RISK
The seller formally retains ownership of the goods delivered until their price have been paid in full by the purchaser.
Goods travels at the Purchaser’risk. The any delay in delivery/loss/damage caused to the goods during shipment and all consequences shall be borne exclusively by the purchaser.
6 DAMAGE TO GOODS IN TRANSIT
- 7.2 Where some or all of the Goods have been damaged in transit (or have failed to arrive at the Authority after dispatch by the Supplier), the Authority is responsible for chasing it to the proper delivery service : Royal mail for large letters and small parcels end Force parcel for bigger parcels. My Slow Experience ltd will be happy to help and provide all the clue available.
- The seller warrants to the purchaser that he will supply him with goods of a fair, healthy and merchantable quality in accordance with the state of the art technical knowledge at the time of production The goods are cosmetics products. The goods are not a medical care and cannot pretend having benefice on health. All benefits given as a description are indicative only and are based on ingredients properties supplied by the supplier of each ingredient and My Slow Experience Ltd is not a medical expert or a pharmacist.
- The descriptions, illustrations, weight and size recommendations, suggestions are given in good faith for indicative purpose only BUT nature is allowed to play its role : My Slow Experience ltd guarantee using only natural and motlsy organics ingredients BUT cannot guarantee the exact shape, colour, weight or size at any time. All the hard work is handmade and artisanal so cannot be as regular as an industry.
- MYSLOWEXPRIENCE does not give any warranty fitness for particular purpose, etc.
9 PRICE & PAYMENT
9.1 In consideration of the supply and delivery of the Goods by the Supplier, the Customers shall pay the Supplier the Price. All VAT tax are included in the price shown on myslowexperience.com
Prices don’t include delivery cost.
9.2 The Supplier shall submit an invoice for the Goods to the Customer’s address (email invoice) for invoices given in the Purchase Order. The invoice shall contain the Order Number given in the Purchase Order, a full description of the Goods supplied and the Price.
9.3 Payment method : Paypal and Stripe are offered as secure and safe payment method. imediate payment required.
Paypal : need a confirmation from the seller, Stripe : Immediate payment.
- Due to the fact that it is a personal cosmetic product, no return / change are possible. When checkout is agreed by the parties, the picking and delivery is on its way. No way back possible.
- The Supplier warrants that it has in place with a reputable insurance company a policy or policies of insurance covering all the indemnities under this Contract. At the request of the Customer, the Supplier shall produce the relevant policy of insurance together with evidence of payment of its latest premium.
12 DISPUTES AND MEDIATION
Before resorting to litigation, the Parties shall attempt in good faith to negotiate a settlement to any dispute between them arising out of or in connection with this Contract.
If the Parties are unable to resolve the dispute, either party may, at any time, refer the dispute to mediation by a neutral advisor or mediator (“the Mediator”)
If the Parties are unable to agree on a Mediator within 7 days of the request by one party to refer the dispute to mediation, they shall apply to the Centre for Dispute Resolution (“CEDR”) to appoint a Mediator.
The Parties shall seek to agree directions for how the mediation is conducted and, failing agreement, they shall seek directions from the Mediator.
If the Parties reach agreement on the resolution of their dispute the agreement shall be reduced to writing and shall be binding
13 GOVERNING LAW
Unless the Purchase Order specifies otherwise, this Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Terms and conditions : Workshop session
This document sets out the terms and conditions (“Terms”) that will govern the relationship between us (My Slow Experience Ltd) and you (the parent / carer / paying customer).
These terms ands conditions are supposed to be approved when a customer enroll to a workshop.
Accuracy, completeness and timeless of information
My Slow Experienceare Ltd and its sharholders are not responsible if information available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. information availble on www.myslowexperience.com is provided as general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. We can modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Blog, website and workshop
Nothing in the website (articles or pages) is intended as a substitute for medical treatment, nor as an alternative to medical advice. My Slow Experience Ltd is not a medical expert or a cosmetic scientist nor a chemist or a pharmacist. It is simply an area to make some craft in a planet concern-focus, share views and experiences to improve way of living for a better planet and better care. All the products used are high quality, organic and natural. Any way some people could have irritative reaction or unknown allergy that My Slow Experience is not responsible for. We advise every one (for any products made from our craft session or bought in any shop) to have a try on a small part of skin before using it properly.
Cancellation by My Slow Experience
Under 3 people we may have to cancel the workshop and you are refund or we find another date or place to take place.
Cancellation from the paying customer
Need to cancel at least 48h before the events to optimize organisation. You won’t be refund but you will be ask to choose another date.
Fees for classes are due upon enrolment and before classes commence
Prices for our services are subject to change without notice, but never after a customer is registrered to one workshop. Price change will be applied on the next subsciption.
This agreement is governed by the laws of England.
Your contact information
Any question, please message : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update 12th Nov 2020.